A lot young athletes have actually asked me a lot about Bowflex machines. They see the Bowflex commercial, and those healthy Bowflex physiques on the people using them, and they wonder if they can offer similar results to a real gym.
So, my usual response is that no (all-in-one) home fitness center – no matter how well constructed or advanced it might be will easily get you the outcome you desire without a lot of exercise.
There can be many benefits from having a home gym but you certainly need to put the time and energy into training. Bowflex provides a number of separate models, in addition to dumbbells and their most current solution, the Bowflex Revolution. (The Bowflex Revolution is actually the most pricey at the same time the most advanced and greatest Bowflex home gym of all the Bowflex devices).
Here are a few of the benefits I see that you can get from the Bowflex Home Gym.
- Very easy to put together.
- Power rods have a guarantee.
- A higher variety of movement than some other home gyms.
- Can carry out approximately 65 gym quality type workouts.
- Can be folded and stored away.
- Comes typically with 210 pounds of weight resistance. (Even though, I should state that the resistance amounts showed on the power rods do not seem like the resistance figure on the Rod. For example, 20 pounds does not resemble 20 pounds of weight.
There can also be many disadvantages of a these. Here are the downsides of a Bowflex:
- You are accountable for the shipping costs both ways. Exactly what I suggest by that is if you choose to utilize their 6-week cash back ensure they will reimburse just the purchase rate and not the shipping costs so you would need to pay $129.99 two times or $259.98 for the benefit of testing the Bowflex in your house.
- If you require more resistance or even weight, an extra 110 pounds will cost you 100 dollars. So about a dollar for each pound, this is costly as compared with dumbbells which generally will cost you about $.50 or less per pound.
- These do take a substantial quantity of area and need an exercise location of about 8′ 4″ x 6′ 6″.
- You require ceiling clearance of a minimum of 82 inches.
- Cost is an issue, the most inexpensive design. The Blaze starts at $899 and also $129.99 for delivery for a total amount of $1028.99.
The bottom line is that you need to make desision based on your own situation whether you can get the best out of one and whehter it will get you the outcomes you desire! I hope you guys enjoyed this Bowflex post.